When people have health insurance, they are financially secure if they suffer from illnesses or injuries that need medical attention. It offers them several health insurance benefits. Different health insurance plans cover various medical conditions, and specific health insurance policies are helpful for people with particular medical conditions. Due to its ability to assist with medical costs, health insurance is crucial in financial planning.*
A health insurance app in India helps you keep track of your health insurance policy.
- Medical Emergencies : These can happen without warning, especially in a medical emergency. Medical problems can occur at any time and don’t always have symptoms. Your medical history, way of life, age, and income are all considered when purchasing health insurance. In these medical emergencies, this kind of insurance helps you so that you don’t have to worry about the medical expenses you might accrue in the worst-case scenario.* You can instead concentrate on getting better.
- Healthcare: It’s crucial to see your general practitioner frequently enough to ensure your health is always ideal. This is significant not only for you but also for your kids. Several Mediclaim policies for family benefits cover pre- and post-hospitalisation, inpatient care, and annual physicals. In light of this, consider how you allocate money for your budget. Remember that you must also pay healthcare premiums when planning your finances. Additionally, consider which doctor visits are covered by your insurance and which aren’t.
- Tax Advantages : Since health insurance plans come with several tax benefits, this is a crucial component of financial planning. This is due to Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, which stipulates that you are not required to pay taxes on the premium you pay for a health insurance plan for you and your family. **
- Retirement Planning: Once you reach retirement age, your income is no longer fixed, so your health insurance policy becomes your hero should you experience a medical emergency or need ongoing treatment. Your health insurance plans will be responsible for covering all of your medical costs after retirement while considering its terms and conditions.*
- Rising Medical Costs: Medical costs are rising, and your current lifestyle may affect your future health. Medical inflation and increasing treatment costs both have the potential to put a strain on your finances. A strong health insurance program offers protection from these costs and enhances financial planning. It would help if you were prepared for ongoing medical expenses as you age, which means you will be expected to pay for them more frequently. *
Knowing how much you expect to spend on healthcare is crucial before choosing a cashless health insurance plan for your family. It is especially critical to purchase health insurance if there is a history of a particular illness in your family so that you are covered if you contract the disease. Now, you can manage all aspects of your insurance policy using a health insurance app in India.
Get insured anytime, anywhere! Check out the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance website to learn more and download the app now.
* Standard T&C Apply
** Tax benefit is subject to change in prevalent tax laws
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.